The Best Roofing Services in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Minnesota's Award-Winning Roofer
Ashton McGee Restoration Group offers a full range of residential roofing services and we will perform repairs and replacements, from tile, slate, and shingles, to metal. Our offerings include roof inspections and roof maintenance, as well as waterproofing your roof. You can choose different styles and colors to fit your desired look. As homeowners ourselves, we understand how important it is to have your home – the literal roof over your head – vigilantly looked after and protected. Even though a few loose shingles or holes don’t mean you need to replace your whole roof, it still greatly impacts your bills and energy savings. We are here to help you and guide you to the best roofing solution for your problem.
Are you looking for the best roofers in Minnesota or Wisconsin? We got this y’all! From simple roof patching, storm damage repairs to full roof replacements. Our roofers are ready to tackle your project in a day!
Minnesota Roof Contractors That You Can Depend On
Our professionals are full-service when it comes to your roofing needs. To kick off the project, our team will provide a full consultation at a convenient time for you. We’ll go over all of your options for roofing materials, including asphalt shingle roofs, metal roofs, cedar shake wood roofs, rubber roofs, standing seam roofs, copper roofs, slate and tile roofs, and more. You will be given a price quote that details all of the materials and labor for your customized roofing project, and we will only begin to work once you’ve approved everything.
We will keep you fully informed every step of the way, and are always available to answer questions throughout your roofing project. Our team is always happy to field any questions you may have during your project. You will be provided with all of the information on your roof’s warranty and full documentation will be provided in the event that your roofing project is part of a homeowner’s insurance claim.
Upon completion of your roofing project, our team will reach out again to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the work we’ve done on your home. Ashton McGee – Top-ranked roofers in Minnesota and Wisconsin!
Our Roofing Reviews
Andrew was a great help negotiating with the insurance company and did all of the hard work for us. AMRG is a Minneapolis-based roofing company that took care of every detail, finished our whole roof in a day, and made sure everything was clean. I highly recommend Ashton McGee if you need roofing services in Minnesota! The best roofers in Minnesota without a doubt.
– TERRI KIMBALL
Roofing Frequently Asked Questions
If you notice any of the following, these can be signs that you need to have your roof inspected and possibly replaced.
- Ceiling and wall stains – leaks from the outside of your home as well as moisture that may be trapped within can lead to mold and mildew growth
- Blistered or peeling paint – the cause of warping exterior paint is often related to moisture that’s trapped in your house, which could be due to poor ventilation
- Dark streaks – these dark patches on your roof may be things like blue-green algae, moss, or lichen, which over time will damage your roof
- Attic leaks – moisture in the attic could be a sign that your roof has damaged or missing shingles, or that the underlayment or flashing have failed. This is often the result of storm damage, so it’s important to inspect for attic moisture after a bad storm
- Shingle & underlayment damage – you may want to consider roof replacement if your shingles have begun to crack, curl, appear brittle, or fall off altogether. Keep an eye out for broken gutters, leaks, missing shingles, and sagging ceilings as this may be an indication that it needs repair
- Roof is aged – different roof types have varying life expectancies. The most frequently seen type of roofing material is the asphalt shingle, which typically lasts around 20 years. Things like storms and direct sun exposure can shorten the lifespan of your roof, so it’s best to keep an eye out for any of the signs that your roof needs replacing
First of all, if your roofing project is in relation to an insurance claim, please let us know during your first conversation with us so that we can ensure proper documentation for the insurance company every step of the way.
Remove anything hanging on your interior walls as the vibrations from work being done on your roof can cause things to fall. Be sure to have a handy person or satellite provider scheduled if you have a satellite or antenna that needs to be removed during the project. Free up the space below and around the work area so that it is accessible and free of debris.
Move any cars away from the home and have a plan for any children and pets as your roofing project may inhibit access to parts of your yard.
Cover any belongings stored in your attic, and keep all windows and doors closed while your roof replacement is being worked on to prevent any dust and debris from getting indoors.
In the event that your roof is damaged by a rainstorm, hail, wind, or snow, you should have it inspected by a professional as soon as possible. Contact the company that holds your homeowner’s insurance policy and provide photos documenting the damage. Call a roofing contractor like Ashton McGee Restoration Group to evaluate the damage and obtain a quote. And most importantly, get the issue fixed as quickly as possible to avoid the potential of further damage to your home.
Absolutely. Heavy snow has the potential to cause things like leaks and structural damage. Depending on your roof’s snow load rating, a heavy enough accumulation of snow can even cause your roof to collapse. You also have to bear in mind that melting snow can re-freeze and form ice dams, which can lead to roof damage and leaks.